As a business that is growing quickly it is a great time to join us, as we are looking for talented and bright people across a range of areas within our team.
Please send a copy of your CV and Covering Letter detailing the vacancy you are interested in along with your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on each job title to expand the panel to show further details on the vacancy:
Hygiene Operatives X 2
£ 24,070 per annum rising to £24,783 following successful completion of probationary period
Shift based role following a 7 day pattern
We also offer an attractive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive holiday entitlement offered
- Subsidised canteen facilities, staff shop, free parking
- Contributory pension scheme with life assurance benefits
Deeside Cereals is one of the largest private label manufacturers of traditional breakfast cereal and cereal bars. Our position as a market leader is as a result of over 30 years of continuous growth. Deeside Cereals has captured the market delivering into the big 4 retailers in the UK and Ireland as well as EU retailers across Europe.
We currently have a vacancy for 2X Hygiene Operatives reporting directly to our Hygiene Manager.
The successful candidate would be responsible for ensuring the provision of an effective hygiene service within our site; this includes both internal and external areas of the factory, general offices, amenities, locker rooms and toilets.
Key objectives of the role include:
- Manual cleaning of all machinery, equipment, walls & fittings
- High level cleaning
- Follow cleaning procedures and schedules
- Ensure that raw materials and finished products are not contaminated during the cleaning procedure
- Carrying out safety checks on all cleaning equipment and machinery prior to use
- Mixing cleaning solutions following the manufacturer instructions
- Maintaining the yard, ensuring correct segregation of waste
- General cleaning of all drains/structures
- Cleaning of offices/locker rooms/canteen/toilet facilities
Experience & Know How:
- Manual Handling
- Basic food hygiene
- Ladder safety
- High level access
- FLT licence desirable
- Experience of working within a food manufacturing environment
- Experience of cleaning and hygiene schedules
- Excellent communication skills
Telephone interview will be conducted at first stage, 2nd stage interview will follow a competency based interview along with factory tour.
Should you be interested in applying for this role, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to Jo Jones, HR & Training Advisor at:
- Strictly No Agencies
Deeside Cereals is an equal opportunities employer.